Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 has been launched now.
More to come ! New exciting capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in R2 release. Stay tuned.
Here are a few highlights of the capabilities in R2 release.
1. Manage you global operations through a single deployment there by trimming overall deployment costs and still manage operations in several countries with shared infrastructure.
2. More localization which includes , China, Japan, India, Brazil, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
3. Data partitioning capabilities which allows effective sharing of data between business units.
4. More powerful business intelligence. New KPIs, integration with Power view and data visualization technology of MS SQL Server 2012.
5. Improved workforce management, talent and central resource skills repository management process.
6. Enhancements to compensation and benefits management which allows organizations in the US, to manage Payroll in-house, where data is completely under your control. (US Payroll included in R2)
7. Introduced enhancements for ALL – Manufacturing, Retail, Public Sector and Professional services firms.
Learn more by clicking the below links.
#Switch to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
1 thought on “Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 is available now”
Also the upgraded version of Data Management Framework. we need to get this upgraded soon.. it is pretty cool it seems